The World Around Me

This is my world as I live it, while dealing with a horrible disease called Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue Syndrome. I plan on posting information from other related sites, along with links that I find to be very helpful to me. Bare with me though, one major symptom is forgetfulness and brain fog. So you may notice that a post here and there seem to have been put together from small pieces that I start and finish later.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Some pictures of me and my boys and their mother.

The family

James R. Carney Jr. 11, 6th grade

Jason R. Carney 8, 3rd grade

I figured that I should probably post some of my family pics. You never know I may need to come back here someday just to see if I remember who they are! ;)

Above is Me, Janet , James Jr. and Jason. Below is a new picture of my 20 year old daughter Jackie with my first grandchild Adelisa.

This little girl just brings the biggest smiles out of me when I get to hold her. She is 7 months old and already walking with the aid of holding things. She never did learn how to crawl. When ever she tries to crawl to a spot where she can stand up she will lift her knees up and walk on her hands and feet. She has said two words so far which for her age is awesome. She says "momma" and "cat" because she is always chasing the cat and getting told to leave the cat alone.

0 Comments:

<< Home